<< May 13 >>
| S || M || T || W || T || F || S |
| || || || || 1|| 2|| 3|
| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9||10|
The Outreach Program for Soccer
We are looking forward to a fun and exciting 2011 season!
What is TOP Soccer?
TOP Soccer is a community based soccer program designed to meet the needs of childeren ages 4 - 19 years old with physical and / or mental disablities.
The program is geared toward the player's development rather than competition. Athletes are placed on teams according to ability, NOT by age.
The program is for kids ages 4 to 19 with disabilities which require special assistance. Registration signups will be the same days and times as our regular Fall Season registration.
If you would like to volunteer to help with the program or be a player buddy, please contact the league by clicking HERE.
Who Can Participate?
TOP Soccer is open to any child with a disability including, but not limited to:
- Hearing Impaired
- Sight Impaired
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Down's Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Seizure Disorder
- Spinal Bifida
It may be necessary to provide a doctor's permission slip in order for your child to participate.
- Child develops a sense of belonging to a community and will the value of being part of a team.
- Improvement in your child's self-esteem, fitness and social skills.
- Success based on ability.
- A Fun and Meaningful experience for both the child and parent.
- Games and Activities that are adapted in ways to ensure your child learns at his / her own pace.
- Practices and Games are organized.
- TOP Soccer helps improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skills of your child.
- Because we are determined to keep the price as minimal as possible for participation in this worth while program, the registration fee is only $40.00 per player.
- If you know of a business or corporation that would be willing to donate funds specifically toward this program, please contact us at 909-877-9437.
- If you would like to know more about this up and coming program, download the TOP Soccer brochure below.
This brochure is written in a .pdf file format and are available for reading online, printing or downloading to your home computer.
In order to view these files, Adobe's Acrobat Reader is required. If you don't have it, you can download it for free by clicking on the logo.
TOP Soccer Brochure TOP Soccer Parent's Guide